Our first ever networking event heralded the launch of the biggest and best issue of Tees Business, with business law firm Endeavour Partnership playing host to more than 30 networkers.
To mark the launch of our Winter issue, which is now being distributed across the business communities of Teesside, we held the first of what we plan to be regular invite-only networking events to coincide with each new issue of Tees Business.
See more pictures from our first networking event below
A presentation by Tees Business co-editor Dave Allan focused on the many positives of the Teesside business scene at a time when it is all too easy to focus on the knocks and setbacks the region has suffered.
Dave highlighted how features in the new Tees Business cover the positivity-packed news of:
• SABIC’s multi-million pounds investment in its iconic Olefins 6 Cracker that will ensure the company remains here for another generation
• The forthcoming £1.7 billion launch of Sirius Minerals’ potash facility that will create up to 1,000 jobs in the region.
• Construction of 500 high quality new homes at Wynyard Park
• Endeavour Partnership’s support that has put fellow Teessiders Midas on target for a £5 million record turnover
• Stokesley firm Applied Integration joining forces with Teesside University in a project that could revolutionise the construction industry
• Mandale Group’s regeneration of Navigation Point at Hartlepool Marina
• Middlesbrough College launching a new training arm, Northern Skills Group
• PD Ports’ ongoing success at Teesport, handling over 4,600 vessels per year
• The success of Acklam Hall, Middlesbrough’s only Grade I listed building
• A record year for Vintage Chartered Financial Planners
• And a record year too for Erimus Insurance Brokers
Among those in attendance at Endeavour Partnership’s Stockton offices were Garry Lofthouse of Tees Business Media Partners Applied Integration, and representatives of our clients Acklam Hall, Mandale Group, SABIC, Teesside High School, Vintage Chartered Financial Planners, Giraffe Connected Solutions, Cornerstone Business Solutions, PD Ports, Devereux Transport, Viral Effect, Eighty8 Design, 90SecondStory and Utility Alliance.