Could your next business move be the thriving entertainment zone of Hartlepool Marina?
Teesside entpreneurs, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
It’s boom time again for Hartlepool Marina, a former regeneration zone that nearly 30 years ago saw The Mandale Group, one of the North-East’s leading property developers, convert 75 acres of wasteland into a multi-award winning visitor destination.
And, following a high-quality refurbishment to units within Navigation Point – the Marina’s established entertainment quarter – two units are now available for conversion into a restaurant, microbar, café or champagne bar.
Boasting the highest concentration of restaurants in Hartlepool, Navigation Point offers cuisines from around the world every day of the week – but there’s still room for one or two more down by the waterside.
An entire stretch of premises, from the lock-gates at one end to the far edge of the marina, are a hive of eateries separated by a busy hub of bars and cafes.
Mandale invested £500,000 refurbishing five commercial units but now just two remain available for immediate lease or sale.
The firm has invested around £100,000 on each unit to provide high-quality air conditioning, lighting systems, kitchen areas and external seating areas.
Owners of Navigation Point’s existing café wine bar, How Do You Do?, agreed a long-term lease of a 2,000 sq ft unit for a new bar and bistro, called Oh This is Us.
And prosecco bar, Hello Goodbye, is its next door neighbour.
Joe Darragh, head of property development for the Mandale Group, believes the remaining units of various sizes would be an ideal location for a variety of different business ideas.
He said: “This is the perfect setting and we have units ready now for a micro bar, restaurant, takeaway, bakery, sandwich shop, amusements, office or betting shop.
“This is a fantastic opportunity for a new commercial venture right at the centre of Hartlepool Marina, one of the North-East’s key tourist attractions.
“The Marina has become a destination venue once again, so this is a rare opportunity to become part of a successful commercial zone.
“We’ve carefully refurbished each new unit to an extremely high standard to enable businesses to move in with a minimum cost and time. We’d love to hear from anyone interested. It would be a pleasure to show them around because I know they’ll be impressed.”
• For more details about the vacant units at Navigation Point or to arrange a viewing, contact Joe Darragh at Mandale on 07973 908599 or email email@example.com.
All you need to know about Navigation Point:
• The Marina is home to nearly 500 boats and yachts, and a playground for those who love messing about on the water.
• Hartlepool’s Maritime Experience is the honeypot attraction but the Marina is peppered with more than 400 apartments.
• There ‘s also 100,000 sq ft of offices and 300,000 sq ft of retail space.
• Navigation Point, close to the lock-gates, is the established entertainment quarter, boasting the highest concentration of restaurants in Hartlepool, offering cuisine’s from around the world every day of the week.
• Mandale is offering an opportunity to join the 20+ thriving restaurants, cafes and bars along Navigation Point.