Be quick if you’d like your organisation linked with the first ever Tees Businesswomen Awards, as sponsorship opportunities are going fast!
Tees Business will host the Tees Businesswomen Awards at Wynyard Hall on November 8.
The awards will celebrate women in business in the Tees region, inspiring a new generation of females to succeed in business, creating more female entrepreneurs and business leaders than ever before.
Tees Business is proud to be giving this opportunity to local firms, organisations and individuals to shout from the rooftops about the women who are making an outstanding contribution – and the organisations that champion them.
Category sponsorships, priced £1,500 + vat, are an opportunity for your organisation to raise its profile and show its support to successful businesswomen in the Tees region.
Our Tees Businesswomen Awards category sponsors to date are:
Businesswoman of the Year – Teesside University
Business of the Year – Cornerstone Business Solutions
Best Newcomer – RMS Recruitment
Training & Apprenticeships – px Group
SME of the Year – Punch Robson Solicitors
Sponsorship opportunities remain for the following categories:
- Lifelong Inspiration Award
- Breaking the Mould Award
- Inspiring Others Award
- Best Scheme
- Training/Voluntary Award
Category sponsor benefits, priced just £1,500 + vat, include:
- Table of 10 at first-ever Tees Businesswomen Awards (worth £750 inc VAT)
- Event Branding (backdrop, programme, audio)
- Present category award including short speech
- Advance Publicity (Tees Business magazine, online editorial and social media)
- Post-Event Publicity (full page shared with winners in Tees Business magazine awards supplement + online & social media, worth £645)
- To express your interest in sponsoring a category at the first-ever Tees Businesswomen Awards email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit teesbusiness.co.uk for more details about the awards and how to enter. More details coming soon.