Don’t be surprised to see special labels on the table wine at the 2019 Tees Businesswomen Awards later this year.
Because Redcar firm First Choice Labels are very kindly sponsoring them!
First Choice boss Nige Willis has agreed to sponsor the table wine at the second Tees Businesswomen Awards, in association with Northern Skills Group.
After the inaugural event last year, organisers Tees Business will host the glitzy awards bash, again at Wynyard Hall, on October 24.
Tees Business are planning to make it an even bigger and better celebration after the hugely-successful debut effort last November, which was attended by 280 people.
They’re hoping to have around 350 guests at this year’s event in Wynyard’s stunning Grand Marquee.
And due to demand, only three of the 10 award sponsorship packages are now remaining after seven were quickly snapped up.
Co-organiser Martin Walker said: “Seven of our sponsors quickly agreed to sponsor their categories again for this year, while Northern Skills Group are again our proud headline sponsors for the event.
“The first Tees Businesswomen Awards not only recognised some of the high achievers from around our region, it also unearthed some hidden gems.
“And we’re thrilled to see some of the ladies who featured as winners and shortlisted candidates being involved in some of the forthcoming International Women’s Day events next month, which means our event is ultimately doing exactly what it set out to do.
“We’re looking forward to detailing more about this year’s event, including our sponsors, both online and in the printed editions of Tees Business over the course of the year.”
Currently only three award sponsorships are remaining, including Lifelong Inspiration, Best New Business and the Charity/Voluntary category.
Each sponsorship package includes:
• Table of 10 (worth £750 + VAT)
• Champagne reception
• Opportunity to judge category entries
• Present category award including short speech
• Full page advert in Awards Programme
• Event branding (backdrop, programme, audio)
• Opportunity to display your pop-up or banner stand at Awards Event
• Advance Publicity (Tees Business magazine, online editorial and social media)
• Post-Event Publicity: full page shared with winners in Tees Business magazine awards supplement + online & social media (worth £695+)
• Minimum 10 social media mentions pre and post-event
Cost: £3,000.00 (+VAT)