A long-established Tees printing company has joined the long list of local businesses supporting this year’s Tees Businesswomen awards, in association with Northern Skills Group.
Tees Business organised the inaugural awards ceremony which was attended by 280 people at Wynyard Hall last November.
They’re planning an even bigger and better event for 2019, having already increased capacity by moving the event to Wynyard’s stunning Grand Marquee.
Middlesbrough-based Teesprint and Design – a family-run firm established in 1982 – is the latest local firm to support the awards after its associated company, Crystal Galleries, produced the stunning awards for last year’s event.
Teesprint has agreed to sponsor the prosecco reception for the glitzy night on October 24 this year.
Director Jo Lowes, who has worked for the family firm along with managing director Jeremy Lowes for 36 years, said: “It’s nice to recognise local women in industry and support that with the awards.
“It’s about recognising the gender inequality in business and especially industry. As a director I recognise I’m probably in the minority, so it’s nice to support other women that are being really successful in their own right.
“I do quite a lot with ladies in the local area so it means a lot to me personally to support these awards.”
Tees Business co-editor Martin Walker said: “We worked closely with Jo and Jeremy in producing the high-quality awards last year so it’s fantastic to have Teesprint and Design involved in this year’s event.”
Northern Skills Group have again agreed to headline sponsor the 2019 Tees Businesswomen Awards, joining category sponsors Teesside University, Cornerstone Business Solutions, px Group, RMS Recruitment, Punch Robson Solicitors, Developments by Joseph Homes and SABIC.
Only three category awards are now available to sponsor, including Charity/Voluntary, Lifelong Inspiration and Best New Business.
The package includes
• Table of 10 (worth £750 + VAT)
• Champagne reception
• Opportunity to judge category entries
• Present category award including short speech
• Full page advert in Awards Programme
• Event branding (backdrop, programme, audio)
• Opportunity to display your pop-up or banner stand at Awards Event.
• Advance Publicity (Tees Business magazine, online editorial and social media)
• Post-Event Publicity: full page shared with winners in Tees Business magazine awards supplement + online & social media (worth £695+)
• Minimum 10 social media mentions pre and post-event
Cost: £3,000 (+ VAT)
To enquire email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01642 450255 or download a Media Pack by clicking here.