Resolution Media & Publishing, Middlesbrough
Salary: Basic £20,000 + Uncapped Commission. Min OTE for the right person of £30,000 +
Our fast-growing publishing and events company has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, forward-thinking individual to lead sales for the team behind Tees Business, Tees Life and other leading regional publications.
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager with a proven ability to sell print, digital and online advertising to our wide range of clients, from small independents to blue chip multinational companies across our portfolio of lifestyle and business publications.
You will be a confident and articulate salesperson, equally comfortable with face-to-face meetings and phone sales. You will be at home selling print and digital advertising and have excellent relationship building skills.
You will be out of our Middlesbrough office as much as you are in it, meeting with current and prospective clients. Reliable and committed, you will have a natural sales-focused mentality with a flexibility to support the directors and colleagues with our small but highly-driven team when business demands.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage, maintain and grow an existing portfolio of accounts towards meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Attending meetings with new and existing clients
- Generating new business
- Develop strong client relationships to enhance the standing of the brand and to lead to profitable sales
- Develop new sales leads and build a database of potential clients
- Make outgoing sales calls to lapsed and potential new business clients to maximise revenue, to hit and exceed targets
- Be knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell solutions effectively
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation
- Ensure sales administration activities (reports, meetings, plans etc) are completed in an effective and timely manner
- Submit to the Directors all relevant paperwork, required forecasting and sales reports as requested in a timely manner
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience working in a similar media / advertising sales role (B2B and B2C both considered)
- Strong communication skills, with previous face-to-face experience
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Relationship building – account management and new business sales experience
- Good IT and organisational skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- UK driving licence
Email your CV to email@example.com. Closing date for entries: November 15 2019.