Tees Business is launching Teesside’s first Businesswomen’s Awards – and sponsorship opportunities are now available!
The awards will celebrate women in business on Teesside, inspiring a new generation of females to succeed in business, creating more female entrepreneurs and business leaders than ever before.
The first ever Tees Businesswomen Awards will be held at Wynyard Hall on Thursday 8th November 2018.
This is an opportunity…
- For Tees businesses to shout about the opportunities they give to women in their workplace.
- For local businesses driven by girl power to celebrate their success.
- For us all to shout about the female entrepreneurs, business owners, directors, managers and apprentices that drive our Tees organisations
- And to give recognition to those women who break the mould by succeeding in what are traditionally men’s businesses, roles or sectors.
As the Tees region’s business magazine, Tees Business is proud to be giving this opportunity for local firms, organisations and individuals to shout from the rooftop about the women who are making an outstanding contribution – and to the organisations that champion them.
Category Sponsorship Opportunities are now available for organisations keen to show their support for successful businesswomen on Teesside.
Category Sponsorship includes:
- Table of 10 (worth £625.00 + VAT)
- Event Branding (backdrop, programme, audio)
- Present category award including short speech
- Advance Publicity (Tees Business magazine, online editorial and social media)
- Post-Event Publicity (full page shared with winners in Tees Business magazine awards supplement + online & social media)
Just £1,500 + vat
To enquire, email email@example.com or call 01642 450255.
*Please note, further details and criteria for each category will be updated soon.
|INDIVIDUAL CATEGORIES||COMPANY CATEGORIES|
|Businesswoman of the Year
Lifelong Inspiration Award
Breaking the Mould Award
Inspiring Others Award
|Business of the Year
SME of the Year
Training & Apprenticeships
How To Enter
Please fill in the form and attach your submission here either in a Word or PDF document of no more than 500 words: