The region’s thriving digital sector will be celebrated when the Tees Tech Awards are held online on May 27, 2021, in association with DigitalCity and Middlesbrough Digital.
Organised by Tees Business
In association with DigitalCity and Middlesbrough Digital
The Tees Tech Awards recognise and celebrate the organisations and individuals thriving within the Tees region’s fast-growing digital sector together with the local companies driving their business through digital transformation.
- There is no charge for entries/nominations for the Tees Tech Awards.
- Any company (or individuals from that company) can be nominated/entered for a maximum of three categories (eg. A company may be entered into 3 categories or 2 categories plus an employee nominated for a category; or an individual nominated for 3 categories but therefore the company cannot be entered into any categories).
- Deadline for entries to the inaugural Tees Tech Awards is 5pm on April 1 2021.
- The three-strong shortlist in each category will be decided by the category sponsor, with the category winners decided by scoring from a panel comprising representatives of the category sponsor and four other category sponsors. The judges’ decision is final.
- A shortlist of three in each category will be announced on April 12 2021.
- Please note that the Tees Tech Awards 2021 will take place on Thursday, May 27 2021. It is planned that the awards will be pre-recorded on the between 9am-1pm with the awards screened “as live” on the Tees Business YouTube from 7pm that same evening. All those entering or being nominated must be available for the 9am-1pm recordings.
- All entrants or nominations must be based in the Tees Valley or Teesside (including Middlesbrough, Stockton, Hartlepool, Wynyard, Redcar & Cleveland, East Cleveland, Stokesley and Darlington)
- To help you decide which categories are best for you to enter your company or nominate someone you know, please take a look at the questions by clicking on the blue box below and selecting the different options within the dropdown menu.
- When submitting an entry or nomination, we recommend that you initially write your answers in a Word document then copy and paste each one individually onto the form, as the form will not save if only partly completed.
- For any further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org