The region’s thriving digital sector will be celebrated when the Tees Tech Awards are held online on July 1, 2021, in association with DigitalCity and Middlesbrough Digital.
Organised by Tees Business
In association with DigitalCity and Middlesbrough Digital
The Tees Tech Awards recognise and celebrate the organisations and individuals thriving within the Tees region’s fast-growing digital sector together with the local companies driving their business through digital transformation.
- There is no charge for entries/nominations for the Tees Tech Awards.
- Any company (or individuals from that company) can be nominated/entered for a maximum of three categories (eg. A company may be entered into 3 categories or 2 categories plus an employee nominated for a category; or an individual nominated for 3 categories but therefore the company cannot be entered into any categories).
- Deadline for entries to the inaugural Tees Tech Awards is 5pm on April 29, 2021.
- The three-strong shortlist in each category will be decided by the category sponsor, with the category winners decided by scoring from a panel comprising representatives of the category sponsor and four other category sponsors. The judges’ decision is final.
- A shortlist of three in each category will be announced on May 10.
- Please note that the Tees Tech Awards 2021 will take place on Thursday, July 1, 2021.
- All entrants or nominations must be based in the Tees Valley or Teesside (including Middlesbrough, Stockton, Hartlepool, Wynyard, Redcar & Cleveland, East Cleveland, Stokesley and Darlington)
- To help you decide which categories are best for you to enter your company or nominate someone you know please take a look at the questions by click on the blue box below and selecting the different options within the dropdown menu.
When submitting an entry or nomination, we recommend that you initially write your answers in a Word document then copy and past each one individually onto the form, as the form will not save if only partly completed.
- For any further queries, please email email@example.com
|Company of the Year
Small Business of the Year
Best Digital Project/Campaign
Digital Innovation Award
Digital Transformation Award
Digital Newcomer of the Year
Tees Tech for Good Award
|DigitalCity & Middlesbrough Digital
Jacksons Law Firm
Erimus Insurance Brokers
|Business Leader of the Year
Tees Tech Ambassador Award
Tees Tech Rising Star
Tees Tech Unsung Hero
|Punch Robson Solicitors
Cornerstone Business Solutions
Programme Sponsor: Sponsorship available
Film sponsor: Clive Owen LLP
Wine sponsor: Sponsorship available
Prosecco sponsor: Sponsorship available
Looking back on the Tees Tech Awards 2020
The region’s thriving digital sector was celebrated when the Tees Tech Awards are held online on August 20, 2020, in association with DigitalCity and Middlesbrough Digital.
You can watch the full show at this link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1XvpKZbhDk&feature=youtu.be
The individual award category films are in our video section here.
Tees Tech Awards 2020: Sponsors, Winners & Finalists
Tech for Good
Sponsored by Domino’s Teesside
Winner: Code 4000
Finalists: Adeo Group, ItchyRobot
Sponsored by Davies Tracey
Finalists: Nicander, Carbon
Sponsored by Middlesbrough College
Winner: Chloe Clover (Wander Films)
Finalists: Ben Doherty (Tascomp), Ryan Jessop (Carbon)
Sponsored by Tracerco
Finalists: Intasite, Everflow Group
Sponsored by Communicate Technology PLC
Winner: Calm Digital & Intasite
Finalists: Sapere & Absolute Antibody, Intasite & PD Ports
Sponsored by Recognition PR
Finalists: Wander Films, Aero Commerce
Sponsored by Jacksons Law Firm
Winner: Kraken IM
Finalists: Wander Films, Calm Digital
Sponsored by Baldwins Group
Winner: Everflow Group
Finalists: Psyche, CPD Bodies
Sponsored by Punch Robson Solicitors
Winner: Lee Hutchinson (Double Eleven)
Finalists: Chloe Clover (Wander Films), Tom Howsam (Paid)
Sponsored by Cornerstone Business Solutions
Winner: Dominic Lusardi (Animmersion),
Finalists: James Lees (Mabo), Darren Falcus (SockMonkey Studios)
Company of the Year
Sponsored by DigitalCity & Middlesbrough Digital
Finalists: SockMonkey Studios, Tascomp